Mortar Grouting Machine
The technology of worm charging has the characteristics of high pressure, high ratio of sand to ash, high consistency and high flow rate Widely used in highway, railway, tunnel, urban subway, hydropower station, underground chambers, such as bolt grouting, backfill grouting, consolidation...
The worm charging technology has the characteristics of high pressure, high sand-cement ratio, high consistency and large flow. It is widely used in highway, railway, tunnel, urban subway, hydropower station, basement, bolt grouting, backfill grouting, consolidation grouting and other pressure grouting projects. It can be used as grout grouting in dam, slope and soft rock reinforcement. It can also be used for the lining of the inner and outer walls of urban construction projects as well as the surface of the covering. It is an ideal modern construction equipment for the construction site.
Main motor power（kw）
Sand particle size（mm）
water cement ratio W/C
operation wind pressure（Mpa）
blast consumption （m³/min）
1. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, compact structure and high reliability;
2. Using a stirring system, mixing and grouting can be achieved at the same time;
3. Various water-cement ratios that can be grouted, especially in high-concentration thick stocks;
4. Continuous grouting can avoid the instantaneous pressure of the piston pump;
5. When the grouting pressure reaches the design pressure, the pressure relief can be reversed; the air compressor and the spray gun can be used, and the inner wall, the bottom and the cover can be sprayed and protected.