Gasoline Rock Drill
Rock drills are tools used to directly mine stone.
It drills blastholes on the rock formations to place explosives to blast the rocks to complete the mining of stone or other stonework.
Gasoline Rock Drill is applicable to construction sites without power supply and no gas source.
Rock drills are tools used to directly mine stone. It drills blastholes on the rock formations to place explosives to blast the rocks to complete the mining of stone or other stonework. Rock drills can be divided into four categories according to their power sources: pneumatic rock drills, gasoline rock drills, electric rock drills and hydraulic rock drills. The internal combustion type uses the principle of the internal combustion engine to drive the piston to impact the steel by the explosive force of the gasoline and to smash the rock. Gasoline Rock Drill is applicable to construction sites without power supply and no gas source.
Single Cylinder, Air Cooled Two Strokes
Cylinder Dia. x Piston
Rotating Speed of Engine
Hand Needle Valve, No Floating Type
Controllable Silicon Contactless System
Max. Drilling Depth
Gasoline: Lubrication Oil
Drilling Rod Size
H22 x 108mm
Drilling Rod Rotation Speed
Spark Plug Clearance
1. When the engine is pneumatic, pull the starter rope after the ratchet mechanism is engaged. Pull the starting rope in the right direction and do not use too much force to prevent the starting rope from pulling out.
2. When Gasoline Rock Drill is started with the drill pipe installed, the handle clutch is not allowed to go to the swing position.
3. Always pay attention to the blockage of the center hole of the fiber rod to prevent the machine from stalling.
4. In order to protect the slewing mechanism, the machine should not be overloaded.
5. The internal combustion rock drill uses gasoline as fuel, and it can work independently without adding any auxiliary equipment.