When the machine is running normally, the operator of the machine and the person concerned must pay attention to the following matters:
(1) Whether all the fixed bolts have broken and loose phenomenon.
(2) The lubrication of the bearings is normal, there is no oil leakage phenomenon.
(3) Whether the seal is tight everywhere, there is no oil leakage phenomenon.
(4) Whether the feed quantity is too much phenomenon, whether the material size meets the requirements.
(5) Whether the rollers and gears are running normally.