Mig Welding Machine
Product description: 1. Suitable for sheet over 0.8mm 2. Cost saving and efficiency improving 3. With wire machine, and easy and considerable for operation 4. High weling speed, high arcing success rate 5. Continuous and discontinuous welidng function 6. Automatic voltage pulsation compensation...
Compared to transformer-based MIG welders, IGBT inverter designs offer higher amplifier outputs and better duty cycles. The competition uses a transformer 140 amp MIG welder, typically with a 20% duty cycle at 90 amps, and a duty cycle at maximum amperage that is much lower than comparable products. The Mig Welding Machine has a 35% duty cycle and a maximum power of 140 amps. It can operate more efficiently when the less efficient amplifier is working. To complete the comparison, it is also lighter in weight and provides a smaller footprint without reducing the maximum diameter coil size (8 inches). Its size and weight allow you to pick up the device and carry it where you need it, without having to follow up with the chiropractor.
Rated input voltage /frequency
Three Phases 380V±15% 50/60Hz
Rated input capacity (KVA)
Rated input current (A)
Rated output voltage (V)
Rated duty cycle (%)
Output noload voltage (V)
Arc current range(A)
Output current range (A)
Output voltage range (V)
Torch cooling type
Enclosure protection class
Exterior size LxWxH(mm)
1. Suitable for sheet over 0.8mm
2. Cost saving and efficiency improving
3. With wire machine, and easy and considerable for operation
4. High weling speed, high arcing success rate
5. Continuous and discontinuous welidng function
6. Automatic voltage pulsation compensation capability
7. Suitable for carbon steel, alloy steel, soft steel, etc, and various wire
8. Little spatter, uniform weling pool, good welding shape.