Inverter Cutting Machine
Product description: MOSFET inverter cutting machine 1, High frequency arc striking 2,Cutting speed is 1.8 times higher than flame cutting 3,Recommended cutting thickness is 7mm, maximum cutting thickness is15mm 4,Compressed air is required 5,Over /under voltage protection, thermal protection,...
MOSFET inverter cutting machine
1, High frequency arc striking
2,Cutting speed is 1.8 times higher than flame cutting
3,Recommended cutting thickness is 7mm, maximum cutting thickness is15mm
4,Compressed air is required
5,Over /under voltage protection, thermal protection, over
Rated input voltage /frequency
Single Phase 220V土 15%
Three Phases 380V±15% 50/60Hz
Rated input capacity (KVA)
Rated input current (A)
Rated output voltage (V)
Output current range (A)
Output no load voltage (V)
Rated duty cycle (%)
Air pressure (M p a)
Max cutting thickness(mm)
Best cutting thickness(mm)
Enclosure protection class
Exterior size L x W x H (mm)
Torch installation, maintenance and parts replacement
1. When installing or replacing the torch parts, place the torch heads up and then remove them in the order of protective cover - conductive nozzle - gas distributor - electrode - torch body; assemble in reverse order. When installing the nozzle, keep the concentricity with the electrode. The protective cover should be tightened, the nozzle should be pressed tightly, and if it is loose, it cannot be cut.
2. Reasonable use of the torch, the arc is contacted after the nozzle is in contact with the workpiece; and at the end of the cutting, the handle button should be released before the arc is broken, and then the torch is removed from the surface of the workpiece, thus extending the service life of the part. . When the nozzle is affected by the center of the hollow, it should be replaced in time.
3. When the center of the electrode is deeper than 2 mm or when the arc cannot be induced, the electrode can be installed or updated in reverse.
4. If the protective cover, distributor is cracked or severely damaged, it should be replaced in time.
5. When the torch body insulation, artificial leather jacket, cable insulation and air pipe damage are found, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
6. To remove the torch, retract the artificial leather jacket, disassemble the switch connection wiring, and then withdraw the handle backwards, and then remove the connection joint of the torch body.
7. When replacing the new ceramic protective cover, apply a little Vaseline oil to the O-ring on the torch body and screw it in to extend the sealing ring usage time.